Nutrition For Kids
In today’s world, due to busy schedule of both parents and children, less attention is drawn towards what and how much a child is eating. Since fast food has become easily accessible and affordable, parents unknowingly introduce it to their children which leads to child obesity and other lifestyle disorders growing up.
How much does your child need?
Is he getting enough calcium and iron?
Too much fat?
How much is too much?
Whether you have a toddler or a teen, nutrition is a vital part of his or her physical and mental development. The child nutrition expert at Nourish Me will evaluate the child’s nutrition and focus the expertise on the growing nutritional needs of the child. The diet program designed is made child friendly keeping in mind their likes and dislikes. While the kids take their parents for granted, a child nutritionist handles a counseling session with patience and compassion.
In the world of easy to eat fast food, we create a positive relationship between the child and natural foods with a vision to make them responsible adults.
10 DAYS TRIAL
You can try that first too. And the ₹2000 will be later adjusted to your package cost.
How Does We Works
- In this call, we’ll get to know you better by asking questions about your lifestyle, preferences, medical history, blood work, likes, dislikes, and goals for the duration of the program.
- One’s dietary regimen is tailored to the individual.
- The time and date for the next appointment are set based on your convenience.
DURING THE PROGRAM
- Once every three to four days, the nutritionist will get in touch.
- A revised eating plan will be produced based on the progress.
- unique meal plans will be provided for vacations, social events, anniversaries, and other celebrations.
- We offer unlimited sessions via teleconference apps like Whatsapp, Google Meet, etc.
- When you reach your target weight and health status, we ease you into a maintenance diet that will help you keep it off for good.
- You can get in touch with us whenever you need to.
What Are People Saying ?
Frequently Asked Questions ?