Eating Disorders describe illnesses that are characterized by inadequate or excessive food intake which can ultimately detrimental to health. He most common forms of eating disorders include Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, and Binge Eating Disorder. These disorders could be caused by various biological, psychological, environmental or cultural factors. Due to the severity of this illness a specialized team of eating disorder is appointed to counsel the client and hand hold through the journey of healing and recovery. This program helps the client to create a positive relationship with food. We provide longer diet sessions and aim to improve mental and physical health of the client.
10 DAYS TRIAL
How Does We Works
- In this call, we’ll get to know you better by asking questions about your lifestyle, preferences, medical history, blood work, likes, dislikes, and goals for the duration of the program.
- One’s dietary regimen is tailored to the individual.
- The time and date for the next appointment are set based on your convenience.
DURING THE PROGRAM
- Once every three to four days, the nutritionist will get in touch.
- A revised eating plan will be produced based on the progress.
- unique meal plans will be provided for vacations, social events, anniversaries, and other celebrations.
- We offer unlimited sessions via teleconference apps like Whatsapp, Google Meet, etc.
- When you reach your target weight and health status, we ease you into a maintenance diet that will help you keep it off for good.
- You can get in touch with us whenever you need to.