Here are the best 8 foods that you can eat in your daily routine or going before bed to enhance your sleep quality.
1. Almonds- are a great source of magnesium and have potential sleep-
2. Chamomile Tea- known for its content of antioxidants especially
apigenin, it promotes sleepiness.
3. Warm milk- milk contains tryptophan, vitamin D, melatonin and
calcium thus can be a relaxing nightly ritual.
4. Tart cherries juice- are a great source of fibre, vitamin C, vitamin E,
potassium, polyphenols, tryptophan making it a great source of peaceful
5. Fatty fish- may help improve sleep because they are a great source
of omega3 fatty acids, potassium, magnesium, folate and calcium.
6. kiwi- kiwi is a great fruit for inducing sleep as being rich in melatonin,
flavonoids, potassium, folate and calcium.
7. Oatmeal- being the natural source of melatonin, oats are a perfect
meal for having great sleep.
8. Bananas- bananas are nature’s sedative, as they contain potassium,
magnesium and tryptophan which are great for inducing sleep.
It's not just food, there are many drinks containing essential nutrients
that help aid with sleep. These are almond milk, peppermint tea,
chamomile tea, passion fruit tea, valerian tea, etc. It is always advised
to avoid consuming high caffeine, high fat, high salt or high water foods
before going to bed. Thus, getting enough sleep is very important for
your health and eating well can really help you reward yourself with